MOTHER EARTH NEWS GUIDE TO SUPER HERBS, WINTER 2017
Reboost your health with hundreds of tips from the MOTHER EARTH NEWS Guide to Super Herbs. Inside this 96-page guide you’ll learn more about elderberry, turmeric, ginger, thyme, and more herbs for good health. Learn about the top six medicinal essential oils; natural dental and allergy remedies; herbs and nutrients for a better night’s rest; gardening for medicinal health, emotional well-being, and improved digestion; growing ginger and turmeric; and more.
Other articles include:
- Body Care Basics – Avoid toxic chemicals and ramp up your self-reliance by trying these simple recipes (including toothpaste, deodorant, creams, hair products, and more).
- Heart-Healthy Herbal Treats – Discover delicious ways to incorporate heart-healthy herbs into your diet. Recipes featuring elderberry, hibiscus, hawthorn, aronia, and ginger.
- The Herbs of Ayurveda – Learn about some of the most popular Ayurvedic herbs, all of which have been used for centuries to promote holistic well-being.
- 5 Best Herbal Antibiotics – Many herbs have proven antibacterial properties, and researchers are turning to these herbs as they work to discover new ways to counter resistant illnesses.
- Graceful Aging – Make your golden years glow brighter with these tips, habits, and recipes that can help ward off the ailments associated with aging (no matter how young or old you are).
- The Medicinal Herb Garden – Grow these 10 medicinal herbs in your garden, and enjoy having the keys to natural wellness just outside your door.
- Herb-enhanced Recipes – Delicious hot beverages, healthy veggies, and sweet treats.
Format: Other/miscellaneous products
Item Number: 8629