Sautéed snow peas make for a great hot and fresh side or appetizer anytime.
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 3 cups snow peas, trimmed
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 1 green onion, thinly sliced
1. Heat oil in wok or skillet.
2. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, stirring constantly to avoid burning.
3. Add peas, salt, and pepper. Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add green onion and sauté for one minute more.
5. Serve immediately.
Read more about growing cool-season crops in Winter Crops for Subtropical Gardens.