Potato Salad with Horseradish Mayonnaise
• 6 to 7 medium potatoes, washed but left unpeeled
• 1 cup diced celery
• 2 boiled eggs, peeled, coarsely diced
• 1/3 cup diced green onions
• 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• Dash of black pepper, to taste
• 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
• 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
• 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
• Juice of one freshly-squeezed lemon
• 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
• 1/2 teaspoon honey or sugar
1. In a large sauce pan, place the potatoes and cover with water.
2. Bring to a boil and simmer until soft when stuck with a fork.
3. Drain and let cool.
4. When cool to the touch, peel and discard the skins (or leave them on).
5. When the potatoes are completely cooled and firm, dice into 1-inch cubes.
6. Mix together with remaining ingredients and refrigerate for at least an hour or longer before serving.