The lemon balm adds a refreshing twist to this traditional summer beverage.
• 3 large lemons
• 1/2 cup lemon balm leaves
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1 cup boiling water
• 3 additional cups cold water
1. Slice lemons into bowl and add the fresh lemon balm leaves.
2. Pour boiling water over lemons and leaves. Let steep for 15 minutes. Strain, add sugar and stir to dissolve. Add remaining water.
3. Fill two glasses half full with ice, then finish filling the glasses with lemonade.
Learn more about Lemon Balm.