The herbs in this tea combine well with hawthorn for little ones who experience stress or upset.
• 4 teaspoons hawthorn berries
• 2 teaspoons hawthorn leaves and flowers
• 1 teaspoon linden
• 2 teaspoons lemon balm
• 1 teaspoon chamomile
• Honey, to taste
1. Mix together all ingredients except honey, add to a quart jar, and pour boiling water over to cover.
2. Cover jar with a lid and steep for 15 minutes.
3. Strain, and add a bit of honey if desired.
4. Drink as often as needed or enjoyed.
Learn more about the history and uses of hawthorn in Mythical, Heart-Healthy Hawthorn.