Baby bok choy greens are tender and packed full of flavor and nutrients. They are always an exciting way to delight your dinner guests.
• 6 baby bok choy
• 1/4 cup of tamari
• 1 tablespoon of minced ginger
• 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
• 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
• 1 tablespoon of white sesame seeds
• 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds
• pinch of red chili flakes
• 1 tablespoon of honey
1. Slice bok choy in half.
2. Place all ingredients in a bowl and pour over the bok choy.
3. Heat a cast iron pan and drizzle a little sesame oil.
4. Place cut side down in hot pan. Cook until golden brown. Pull and serve presentation side up.
5. Drizzle honey in pan with liquid that was reserved. Cook lightly and drizzle over bok choy.