Try this neat way to make cornbread in pre-portioned sizes perfect for any winter soup or chili. This cornbread muffin recipe also uses healthy ingredients!
• 1-1/2 cups non-GMO, organic cornmeal
• 1-1/2 cups organic white flour
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 4 tablespoons non-aluminum baking powder
• 1 can organic coconut milk
• 1/2 cup agave nectar
• 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Into a large bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, salt, and baking powder.
2. In a separate bowl mix together coconut milk, agave, and coconut oil. Add wet to dry ingredients.
3. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or use parchment paper liners. Carefully spoon in batter.
4. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until golden.For more from Emiliee Gettle: A note from the farm