• Jerusalem artichoke, quartered
• Fresh Shiitake mushroom, halfed
• Romanesco broccoli, large florets
• Mutsu apple, sliced and deseeded
• Shaved butternut squash, long strands with peeler
• Cavolo di Nero (Tuscan or Lacinato) kale, sliced
• Sylvetta (wild) arugula
• Shaved Pecorino Romano
• Toasted hazelnuts
• (mix all in a bowl or blender
• Juice of 2 limes
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 2 teaspoons salt
• Chopped sage leaves
• 4 ounces extra virgin olive oil
1. Roast Jerusalem artichokes, Shiitake and Romanesco.
2. While hot put in a bowl with all ingredients except for hazelnuts and Pecorino.
3. Dress with citronette and season with salt and pepper. Arrange on a plate and add shaved Pecorino and toasted hazelnuts on top.